Re: [amibroker] Good advice, Well Maybe!!

Hi Johan,

Please go view
<http://www.interactivebrokers.com>
1 cent a share, $1.00 minimum
Offices in US, Hong Kong, Germany.
Write them a memo with your questions. I believe they might have an
answer for you.
You must be capable of placing your own orders in order to get the one
cent rate.

Good Luck

Hal Brehe