>From:
<A title=GEERTS.JOHAN@xxxx
href="">GEERTS.JOHAN@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 2:35
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Good advice
Hello to all,I'm an AMIBROKER user from Belgium and
searching for some good advice concerning on-line brokers in the
U.S.In Europe we have to pay at least 25$ to 30$ per
transaction.  That's why I'm searching for a broker in the U.S.
Could someone tell me : Is it possible for a foreigner to open an account,
and how?  Wich broker do you recommend, and why? Can I open an
account via Internet? ...  All good advice is welcome!Thanks
to all for helping me.Best regards,Johan
Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.