Re: [amibroker] Sharing

Good to hear your opinion Mark ( another
Aussie I see) .
Heres mine :)

I would hope the idea behind the new area would be
for the development of afl's
for experienced and new users in order to move it
from the main AMI group so that uses that want to keep informed of developments
don't get flooded with afl type emails ( not that I mind em)..

There seem to be some concern of leeching,so the
idea has been discussed as to how the group/list if formed in order to filter
the participants maybe along the lines for the members only area already in
AMI.

I personally don't have a concern with people using
anything that I post , I post to learn and to  encourage others to
contribute in order to help AMI .

Several professional trader that I have spoken with
openly admit to strike rates of 50 % or less its money management that keeps em
in the game..
(My mentors current strike rate is 33
%)
and most don't mind sharing the experiencewith
those willing to listen ..
I'm sure many would have heard or seen thethread
on a USA futures site call Pit bull the writer is regarded as one of the greats
and he openly shares his knowledge with others .. for those who don't know bit
bull is Ed Sykota .

Any way im starting to ramble on ..sorry,
what I saying is I hope the area will be open to all who want to learn
regardless of skills:)

Regards David.

<BLOCKQUOTE