Flash Advisory

Dear Tomasz, Steve, Hal, Geoff, David, et.al.

Have just been advised by governments in Poland and Australia that my
applications for work permits have been denied! Thus, it is with deep
regret I must inform you that though I am willing and able, I will not be
able to fulfill my obligation relative to washing windows, mowing lawns,
etc. :>))

On a more serious note, allow me to thank each and every one of you for
your increasing sensitivity to the needs of those of us who are more
computer challenged. The latest postings have been much more "Dummy
Friendly" and while I realize it is tedious and more time consuming for you
guys to do it this way, it is so much easier for the rest of us to use,
learn from and grow.

Most thankfully, Nate