Re: [amibroker] Tate System, Explore, Jaco's Idea

Nate  Great since you will be in Melbourne
looking after Geoff lawns,
I've had enough of renovation our vic house got
most of it done the outside needs a paint.
I'll pick up up form Geoff's and you can spend a
few days in Geelong :))

Regard David

<BLOCKQUOTE