Re: Re[3]: [amibroker] Bangs for your Buck, Coding problem

Tomasz,

Not an area of interest for me - however some of what you are seeking
appears to be at the http://www.grainmarketresearch.com .

Their promo news group message below.

regards
Richard

Our FREE price data has been updated through Jan 2001.

http://www.grainmarketresearch.com

All of our data is in ASCII format, comma delimited and works in any
chating program that handles ASCII conversions or text files.

End of Day Futures
Most major US commodities, some actual contract data and a cont.
contract file since 1970 or contact inception

Intra-day Futures
Select contracts of the S&P 500, Dow Jones, Nasdaq and T-Bonds
We have a variety of time formats avaib.

End of Day Stocks
Major US stocks free for download since 1987

End of Day Mutual Funds
Major US Mutual Funds for download since 1987

http://www.grainmarketresearch.com