DownloadQuotes not working

Hi Tomasz, my name is Bjorn, and I just bought Amibroker and have not been
able to load data into it yet, but the biggest problem is that Download. Com
is not working, and this is the massage that I get.
" DownloadQuotes services are temporarily unavailable
due to technical maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. This page
will be automatically redirected to DownloadQuotes main page in a few
minutes. "
But it does not redirect so I cannot even look at the charting program they
have there, frustrating, any suggestions?
I appreciate any help, thank You,Bjorn.