>From:
Tomasz Janeczko

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 8:07
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Bangs foryour
Buck

Dear Geoff,

You don't need a Java script for this (actually
it is not possible to export the formula
results from Java Script yet).

ALL YOU NEED is a new version (3.58) which will
feature user-definable explorations and ability to export to .CSV
file.

And the best news are that 3.58 beta iscoming
up today in the evening (GMT),

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com