RE: [amibroker] Anyone having problems with 3.55?

>Tomasz,

>I had to
change my AFL code to add isEmpty() check after every formula referencing
valuewhen(). Looks like in 3.55 {EMPTY} is returned sometimes when 0 was
returned in pre-official 3.55 version.

>I&#8217;ve also
noticed that Ami frequently crashes (prompting to report a bug, but no stack
dump / crash info was provided as in such cases before) after a popping up a bunch
of AFL error messages.

>Anyway
both are very minor issues, and I was not considering reporting them beforeyou&#8217;ve
asked for 3.55 problems&#8230;

face=Tahoma>-----Original
Message-----