Re: [amibroker] Anyone having problems with 3.55?

Hello Dima,

No - the only change is that {EMPTY} is automatically
converted to 0 when it appears
in statements with AND/OR (this was your suggestion , by the
way).

Second point - could you please send me an AFL that causes the
crash?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
<BLOCKQUOTE