Quote Update

Hi all,

I'm using 3.55, but can't quite figure out how to get the latest
quotes into the database. All my symbols are imported ASCII and
display fine. After having updated all of them, I re-open Ami, but the
last available date is the date of original import. I've used "Load
remaining quotes" without effect. I have "Limit number of saved
quotations' and "Enable partial database loading' both unchecked. I
suspect this is probably from my lack of understanding to the
'database' paradigm as used in Ami.

Thanks in advance,
Jerry Coopmans