Re: [amibroker] Damage Control, StopCalcs

Hal-

Looks like a great little aid you have posted. Thanks. However, it doesn't
appear to load properly when I cut and paste into my Indicaator Builder
files. I get incorrect identifier messages. Would you kindly re-post it in
a form that will load in AmiBroker? Thanks again. Nate