Re: [amibroker] Damage Control, StopCalcs 2

You probably kept the tabs in, at the left of each line.

You also mentioned your placing it in the INDICATOR BUILDER. This is not intended to be used in THAT way. After you have used the Explorer to copy the StopCalcs.afl file into the AmiBroker/AFL directory, then in AmiBroker go to Analysis/Commentary and note there are two tabs at the top of the frame. Select the Formula tab and it will allow you to load the file from the AFL directory. That is all there is to if. If you wish to do other things with the file, then that is outside the intent of this message, and good luck to you

I have "ATTACH"ed the improved file as noted below the signature of the e-mail, where it shows as an Icon

In checking I did neglect to add the -2% to the file "StopCalcs.afl". I have attached the enlarged file at the bottom of this eml where the icon displays its name "StopCalcs.afl"

Bring up your Explorer, go to the file where your browsers puts all "attached" files, and you should find StopCalcs.afl listed there. Just copy and paste this file into your AFL directory, then go to your Commentary window as stated above.

Regards,

Hal