Australian Traders

Folks,

With the demise of the email of the free ASX data I found <FONT
face=Arial size=2>a good deal from a company listed on the ASX site<FONT
face=Arial size=2> <A
href="">www.netquote.com.au  . It is
$9.90/month for 6 months. The final data is available at 8pm AEDT for
downloading. Initial data is available from 5pm. They provide a downloaded.
I also bought a CD of the data back to 87 for $79 - not adjusted for splits
though.

I've just discovered that you can do a logical
search of www.tradingroom.com.au if
you are a member. The info is free.

To get splits you just search the archivesof all
asx announcements using say 'Aristocrat' AND 'split' where AND is a key
word.

Hope that's of some use.

Geoff