>From:
Barry
Holt
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 5:04
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Australian
Traders

Thanks Geoff,

There is also a free service available at <A
href="">www.downloadquotes.com which Iam
working my way through, but they do not provide emails on a daily basis, but
you can easily download any day(s) at your leisure.  Some of the data
goes back to 1990, but I'm not sure about the ASX stock data yet without
further investigation.

Davo was correct in his statement that the news would
provide major inconvenience for some people. Money will fix it
though.

There seems to be a lack of index information on the ASX
though at downloads - or I haven't found it yet.

Barry
 Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.