>From:
<A title=jgholson@xxxx
href="">Jeff Gholson
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 4:57
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Loading ASCII
data

Good Day!

You've done a great job with the programand I
plan on becoming an owner as soon as I can figure out how to import the
attached futures price data file.  I've gone through the wizard and even
edited the file in excel to make it look like a Metastock ASCII file but I'm
not doing something right.  I can't see the data in Amibroker when Iuse
Quick Market View or in a chart.  Tom (or anybody else for that matter)
what the heck am I doing wrong.

Jeff GholsonYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.