Ideas & a few questions - thanks

*Many* thanks to all, especially Thomasz & Tom for assistance.
Sorry for not getting back sooner, AmiBrokering for 19hrs solid.

Found the programming language & syntax bit:
I hadn't clicked on the "+" for the purple-icon'd "AmiBroker
Formula Language" thinking the text below was the expansion.
Shouldn't try to test new s/w at 4am ;-)

Re indicator arguments:
- Simplest may be "expand out" vs default expression arguments.

Other ideas:
1 Pointer line - colour option (eg, black vs ?XOR?)
2 Datek Streamer as a feed option?
--- Funded-Datek-Accounts get real-time feed for free.
--- QuoteTracker uses their feed but PURE charting.
--- TC2000 delayed 20$/month, realtime 50$/month PURE charting
--- TradeStation etc 300$/month, realtime/charting/backtesting
Gee, 300$/month is such a bargain. At 10%/yr return & 20yrs
use that's cost your Portfolio 484,379$US. That's just 10%/yr.

Q: Can you have Price+Indicators print on the same page?
Q: How do I copy stocks to Favourites?

"Problem":
o I have 3 sub-indicators which derive trend, and thus
cause repeated daily Buy/Sell arrows - very pretty ;-)

Q: Does Back-Tester use the 1st-Buy/1st-Sell & ignore the rest?

Q: Any way to condition-prevent a Buy due to an existing Buy?
(As in "Buy = Buy if Existing-Buy False" sort of thing)?

Thanks for any input.