RE: [amibroker] Amibroker Losing Position

Hi
Tomasz,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>just one more item to the list:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Guru Comment's "Refresh" button does the same (i.e. moves the chart to
the rightmost position).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Dima.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
 Hello Tom and
All,Yes, this is the way it works for now. However, you arenot the
first to notice this, unfortunately :-)It will be changed/improved in the
future.Thank you for your valuable observations.Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the comprehensive
share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com-----
Original Message ----- From: "Tom Presley" <tpresley@xxxx>To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 5:24
AMSubject: [amibroker] Amibroker Losing Position> Am I the
first to notice this behavior? I'm looking back in time for a > stock so
I scroll left to get to a certain point.> > If I hit the zoom
function, the position reverts all the way to the right > and I haveto
scroll back and find the spot I was working with.> > If I change
the color of my studies, the position reverts all the way to > the
right.> > If I change from weekly to daily view, the position
reverts all the way to > the right.> Notice a pattern
here?> > >