Re: [amibroker] Suggestions Donation...

Hello Mark and all,

Thank you for sending your suggestions.

> FILTERS:
> - Price
> - Multi-Select (both include and exclude)
> - Load/Save
Price filter could be implemented in AFL.
As for the rest - they are nice and will be implemented.

> TICKER NAMES:
> - Allow Ticker Box to be manually resized (for when "Display ticker names
> in Ticker Box" is switched on).
This is already possible. Just undock the ticker box (Drag it
from the toolbar to the other location). Then change its size with a mouse
(by sizing rightmost edge). Then dock it again to the toolbar.

> CONTINUOUS QUOTATIONS:
> - Batch control to switch multiple/all stocks at once (I may still be
> somewhat unclear about exactly how this is supposed to work)...
OK. Will be implemented.

> PRINTING:
> - add ability to "Print all Displayed Panes on One Page".
This is planned also.

> KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS and FUNCTIONALITY:
> - Zoom in/out
> - Scroll charts (continously, by month, by displayed timeframe etc)
OK. Wil be implemented

> TICKER TREE:
> - Branches for Sectors and Industries
These is already implemented in my private, development version
and will be available in the next official version.

> - Keyboard Shortcuts for _A_ll, _M_arkets, _G_roups, _S_ectors,
> _I_ndustries, _F_avourites and Inde_x_es.
Nice idea. Thanks.

> FAVOURITES:
> - User configurable multiple Favourites (Watch Lists)
> - Load/Save Favourites (Watch Lists)
This is planned

> PORTFOLIO MANAGER:
> - Support for Stamp Duty on Buys/Sells: eg.,
> ROUND(UP/DOWN)(Transaction$/Value1,0)*Value2
> - Display "Total Invested", "Commission/Brokerage" and "Stamp Duty"
> amounts.
> - Load/Save Portfolio.
> - "Change" = $, "Yield" = % (currently they are duplicates containing both
> values)
Portfolio manager will be redesigned from the scratch.

> PROFILE:
> - Back/Forward navigation buttons.
OK.

> MISCELLANEOUS:
> - Show currently selected "Guru Commentary" and "Auto-Analyser" in menu
> bar.
OK.

> - Have Load/Save dialogs remember the last loaded/saved AFL file.
Currently the last directory is saved. Do you think that's not enough?

> - Ability to load the same AFL's into "Guru Commentary" and "Auto-Analyser"
> in one action (?)
Or... display buy/sell arrows also from AutoAnalyser?

Regards,
Tomasz Janeczko