Suggestions Donation...

Hi Tomasz,

Having sat down and worked more with Amibroker (now I can save the database
:) I have compiled a list of feature suggestions that have arisen as I
worked. Whether you consider them worthwhile is another matter... :)

FILTERS:
- Price
- Multi-Select (both include and exclude)
- Load/Save

TICKER NAMES:
- Allow Ticker Box to be manually resized (for when "Display ticker names
in Ticker Box" is switched on).

CONTINUOUS QUOTATIONS:
- Batch control to switch multiple/all stocks at once (I may still be
somewhat unclear about exactly how this is supposed to work)...

PRINTING:
- add ability to "Print all Displayed Panes on One Page".

KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS and FUNCTIONALITY:
- Zoom in/out
- Scroll charts (continously, by month, by displayed timeframe etc)

TICKER TREE:
- Branches for Sectors and Industries
- Keyboard Shortcuts for _A_ll, _M_arkets, _G_roups, _S_ectors,
_I_ndustries, _F_avourites and Inde_x_es.

FAVOURITES:
- User configurable multiple Favourites (Watch Lists)
- Load/Save Favourites (Watch Lists)

PORTFOLIO MANAGER:
- Support for Stamp Duty on Buys/Sells: eg.,
ROUND(UP/DOWN)(Transaction$/Value1,0)*Value2
- Display "Total Invested", "Commission/Brokerage" and "Stamp Duty"
amounts.
- Load/Save Portfolio.
- "Change" = $, "Yield" = % (currently they are duplicates containing both
values)

PROFILE:
- Back/Forward navigation buttons.

MISCELLANEOUS:
- Show currently selected "Guru Commentary" and "Auto-Analyser" in menu
bar.
- Have Load/Save dialogs remember the last loaded/saved AFL file.
- Ability to load the same AFL's into "Guru Commentary" and "Auto-Analyser"
in one action (?)

Regards,

Mark