RE: [amibroker] Suggestions Donation...

> Price filter could be implemented in AFL.

Yes, I did consider this, but concluded that I would prefer to be able to
quickly turn such a filter on/off and change it's value in a global filter
rather than have to add/remove/change AFL code whenever I needed to change
it. It's not a "biggy" though...

> > TICKER NAMES:
> > - Allow Ticker Box to be manually resized (for when "Display
> >	ticker names in Ticker Box" is switched on).
> This is already possible. Just undock the ticker box (Drag it
> from the toolbar to the other location). Then change its size with a mouse
> (by sizing rightmost edge). Then dock it again to the toolbar.

OK, thanks. And I thought I'd tried everything! :)

> > - Have Load/Save dialogs remember the last loaded/saved AFL file.
> Currently the last directory is saved. Do you think that's not enough?

It's not all that important, but do find it more intuitive if I have
modified a loaded script and go to resave it.

> > - Ability to load the same AFL's into "Guru Commentary" and
> > "Auto-Analyser" in one action (?)
> Or... display buy/sell arrows also from AutoAnalyser?

Yes, that would be good. Or fully integrate Guru/Analyser into one module
(with Load/Save results), dropping *_c.afl and using only *_s.afl and
*_i.afl?

> Regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko

Thanks, Tomasz. Amibroker is already a gem of a program, so I feel some
measure of cheek in requesting so many things so soon.

Regards,

Mark