Challenge

Hi Tomasz,

YOu are a man who relishes a programming challenge...so, do you think
you could incorporate a forward calculation function. I would like
to be able to determine how my indicators react to future prices and
volumes. I would like to draw a line from my last PV data points
(OHL or C) and straight line into the future and see how my
indicators would look. A PV sensitivity appreciation.

By being able to move the mouse generated line around both in slope
and time in either P and/or V will I expect give me a better feel of
the market. The space at the end of the graph could be used.

I hope it sounds interesting to you becuase I think it would be a
very stimulating tool. Especially as real events unfold.

Regards,

PS. Of course the corollary is to be able to extrapolate indicators
and see what the PV had to be to give the indicators. But save that
for later.

PPS Of course, the usual very small royalty for the suggestion would
be more than adequate compensation for the idea.