Re: Volume study

Hello Tomasz

A couple of 'easy ones' then a 'problem' then another request.

R1] Would it be possible to have the file name of the loaded
study/indicator/commentary displayed in its Windows 'Title Bar' ? One can
have different files loaded in the study/indicator/commentary windows and
it's a nuisance to have to scroll up towards the top to remind one just
which afl file it is one is now working on !<G>

R2] I had an occassion to edit a record and went Stock ->Quotations and was
'surprised' to see the order of the fields displayed - C O H L - when almost
everywhere else we see O H L C - would it be difficult to revert to the
'more usual' O H L C ?

Problem.

Suppose I load the 'Volume' study from the 'View' menu - a green histogram
and a red line graph are displayed. The 'Title' of the Study Pane is
'Turnover' (Vol * Close I suppose). Up in the Price Pane the most recent
data record is displayed thus - ' O 0.63, H 0.63, L 0.61, C 0.61 (-3.2%)
Volume 4940053' and down on the 'Volume' Study Pane, after the 'Turnover'
title, there is the string ' 2/143/26 (chart in millions) ' where one would
expect to see something like 3.01 ( ie 4.94*0.61 )?

I have checked the data in 'Stock ->Quotations' and in the file output by
Export.js and it looks OK.

Q1] How do I get to see the AFL code for this Indicator - for its 'teaching'
interest and to see what the display is actually displaying <G> and finally
to attempt to see where the the problem is and fix it ?

Following on from this, another 'request' <G> when the mouse cursor is in
the Price Pane and is over a datum value could the option to edit that datum
be added to the options already available on the right-mouse button ?

Thanks

Fred