Re: Challenge

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.
A feature similar to this one is already planned.
The idea is not really fresh since it was present in the other T/A
program available for Amiga quite some time ago.
I have got also my own ideas how it should work, so please excuse me
but expect no royalty for this one :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx, winchp@xxxx wrote:
> Hi Tomasz,
>
> YOu are a man who relishes a programming challenge...so, do you
think
> you could incorporate a forward calculation function. I would like
> to be able to determine how my indicators react to future prices
and
> volumes. I would like to draw a line from my last PV data points
> (OHL or C) and straight line into the future and see how my
> indicators would look. A PV sensitivity appreciation.
>

> By being able to move the mouse generated line around both in slope
> and time in either P and/or V will I expect give me a better feel
of
> the market. The space at the end of the graph could be used.
>
> I hope it sounds interesting to you becuase I think it would be a
> very stimulating tool. Especially as real events unfold.
>
> Regards,

> PS. Of course the corollary is to be able to extrapolate
indicators