Modifying Imported Stocks Categories

Hi Tomasz,

In my haste to get going with this impressive software I've imported a
large number of stock data (all UK data) into AmiBroker and these are
now contained within the 'All' folder. However, I now realise that I
could have set the 'Market', 'Group' etc using the AFL language in
import.types file.

Is it possible to modify the 'Market'/'Group' data using a script rather
than having to re-import all the data again. I don't want to overwrite
the entries I have already made to the Information sections of certain
stocks. Setting the 'Market' for nearly 3000 entries is a bit daunting.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Also, I notice there is no 'Sector' selector in the Stock
Information dialogue. Or 'Sector' folder in the tree.

Thanks

Peter

--
Peter Carr