Re: [amibroker] Modifying Imported Stocks Categories

Peter,

Thnaks for your Williams %R indicator.

>> PS: Also, I notice there is no 'Sector' selector in the Stock
>> Information dialogue. Or 'Sector' folder in the tree.

Tomasz advised me last week that "Sectors/Industries in tree view are
planned for release 3.5. Multiple sector filters and buy/sell arrows after
backtesting are also planned for 3.5-3.6. "

>>PS: Also, I notice there is no 'Sector' selector in the Stock
>>Information dialogue. Or 'Sector' folder in the tree.

I think that this is because it is necesary to allocate the stock to an
industry and an industry to a sector. Otherwise you could end up with stocks
allocated to sectors but with no industry.

regards
Richard