[RT] next week road map

Market still owe us  up +20 from friday,
but for the week
close  1240 + or minus 10
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [TimeandCycles] Bank Failure

I will be interested to see what Ben's target is for this week.  He did mention 1050 in a matter of weeks, that was a couple of weeks ago he mentioned that target...I am confident that Monday (and possibly all the way through Thursday) will be very bad. Possibly 1100's next week, then the low.

When BSC collapsed, it was the market low.

SPX low so far is 1225, close to my 1229 low target.

With Metta,
Long Chuanren

This will certainly not the last to fail.