Re: [RT] Re: Inflation and the markets

Dan-

I wanted to post a very interesting read (long, but
probably worth reading) which was an economic commentary
by Dollar Daze.  I couldn't locate the article.  From
memory, it was an article titled "The People's Fight
Against
Centeral Bankers" or something of the sort.  It was a
historical chronology of how banks have always tried to
gain control of
this nation's money supply (which was not ordained:  only
Congress should have the right to print and
regulate money) to the detirment of honest, hard working,
productive citizens.  Nothing has changed much
since that time.  I heard someone remark that the average
life of a fiat currency was around 100 years.
Well, do the math from when the Fed was founded in 1913.

Chas
----

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional