[RT] Re: Inflation and the markets

And strangly Mr.Bush justifies Saudi for not raising oil outputs,not
only that he was not in a favour of stopping filling oil reserve
near Gulf of Mexico...very strange attitude and this has been
discussed among all leading  newpapers round the world.
--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ira" <mr.ira@xxx> wrote:

> It is time to take a good look at where we are at this time.  In
the first quarter of this year more than 158,000 families lost their
homes to foreclosure.  The American public is going deeper in debt
every day.  In a society where 70% of the economy is driven by
consumer spending, inflation and debt are economy killers.  Millions
of people have homes that are worth less than the mortgage amount on
their home.  When they look at the economics of the situation will
they pay the inflated mortgage payments or walk away from the
house?  Family homes were the main source of their wealth and now
with that gone they have no place to go for that extra money they
need to pay the ever-increasing cost of living.  Duke Power said
that they are cutting off utilities to 50 people a day because of
unpaid utility bills.  Whether the government wants to admit it or
not we are in a recession.  We are also in an inflationary spiral
that won't quit.  The government is pumping liquidity into the
system at an alarming rate to save the financial institutions that
created a large portion of the problem.

> The balance of the article is on the web site if you are
interested.

> Just one man's opinion.
>
> Ira
> www.delta100.com
>
> No virus found in this outgoing message
> Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.072.012).
> http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: