[RT] Re: crude oil are we there yet?

Open Interest in CL,May 13, 2008
Crude Oil           Long    Change Short Change
  Large Speculator 263,378 5,470 191,611 - 3,079
  Commercial Hedger 904,564 46,935 943,936 62,198
  Small Trader 80,845 - 3,240 113,240 - 9,954
Another set of data but they are different from above,

Reportable Positions as of May 13, 2008
     Speculators      Commercial     Total Non- Reportable Positions
Long  Short  Spreading Long Short    Long    Short   Long Short
292375 152898 974159 1786714 1899696 3053247 3026753 96419 122914
Changes from last report - Change in Open Interest: 113671
-8162 -6933 41826 82334 80822 115998 115715 -2327 -2044
Percent of Open Interest for each category of traders
9.3 4.9 30.9 56.7 60.3 96.9 96.1 3.1 3.9
Number of traders in each category; Total Traders: 119
119 144 182 92 109 316 340

Date: 5/16/2008 7:42 AM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional