Re: [RT] Re: Inflation and the markets

I have refrained from critizing Ira's posting as political clap trap because it does at least veil it in jargon of finnancial terms and a modicum of the statistics cited (even though they are incorrect) could be used for trading by those foolish enough to rely up them.

However, you sir have responded in what is clearly and solely political claptrap and even though I too find Mr. Bush a dolt and a fool I do not want this list to devolve into a Political rag.

I therefore think you owe each and everyone of us on this list an appology and promise never to post purely political opinions again.

Boater805