From: tpmods
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:50 AM
Subject: [RT] Re: crude oil are we there yet?

There was a divergence on End of Day basis in CL y'day,lot of supply
it is getting near 127.48 area hence it looks a short candidate to
me.Needless to say I went absolutely wrong in my first call but now it
seems that inuf is inuf and one should take a fresh short position now
without much worry and fear,Mr.Bush is in Gulf and will urge Saudi to
increase oil production and mostly they will,last is a funda reading-
LOL.All the best to traders.
--- In realtraders@yahoogroups.com, Ben <profitok@xx.> wrote:

> Attach is a gif if crude
> Bollinger bands and the macd
>
> looks like any day now it comes down
>
> (gold already smelling it and came down first)
> look at candle made today and yesterday
> Ben

Checked by AVG.