Re: [RT] Credit Default Swaps: Evolving Financial Meltdown and Derivative Disaster

I know you are only trying to help members Ben but please hold off on pasting anything else until we get the results of the poll.  I will go along with what the majority want done just as I always try to do so let's allow the membership to decide.

Thanks,

Bob