[RT] outside posts

Here is where we currently are on this topic.

Anyone pasting outside posts will be removed.  No more warnings, no
announcements.

If you want to allow this, consider what you are asking for.  I
personally get 50 mails a day that I did not ask for or want and they
are all offering me financial advice.  Some, are forecasting a dire
future for the nation and some, even for the world.  Others promise
huge fortunes for following their advice.  I read none of them but
only look at the topics.  When I used to scan some of them, I could
quickly see that they all had an agenda.  Either my money or my
purchase of something they were already in or even to short something
they were already short.  Why would people offer up their very best
ideas and intellect free to the general public?  Because they are
just really sharing people?  Maybe .. most likely not.  And this is
why I don't want that posted on this list.  This list is full of
knowledgeable and experienced traders and market makers etc., we do
not need outside opinions from anyone about anything.  If individuals
want it, google it and when you visit the web sites, give them your
email .. you will soon have more of it than you can read but let's
keep it off here.

Having said that, the delete key does work fine and if enough of you
express an interest, I will set up a poll on our web site and we will
vote on this issue.  As much as I personally believe allowing outside
content is not only obtrusive but it can be dangerous, I will do what
the most of you want me to do.  So, if you want me to hold a vote,
mail me direct so we don't tie up the list and we'll see how many of
you feel that way.  We have 800+ members and if 5% of you write me,
I'll set up the poll.

All best,

Bob

<*> Your email settings: