Re: [RT] Re: [TimeandCycles] Re: Model not working

The bad news is feeding on itself now.  The market is dropping on reruns of old news.  It is dropping on a selling off of assets for margin calls which creates more margin calls.  I guess it will feed on itself until it's full.  :))  One thing we rarely talk about is bear bubbles but they happen just as bull bubbles do and this drop is approaching bubble status.  There is not a lot of selling off risk any more.  They are selling everything and while we haven't had that huge capitulation down day, it looks like capitulation in every other way.  I sold my puts on the qqq and spy today along with my puts on AMX and I am now nearly all cash again.  (Still invested in CHK and a couple of Chinese micro caps).  I may miss part of the down move but it has moved down what can be justified with the current news and status of the economy so I cleared positions.  Good luck to all the rest of the week.

Bob

other things point to  a bottom
the vix pierce  the upper Bollinger band
the 10 day trin is at 20 day hi
and
most important
we have my most important indicator,
(the one that a few weeks ago gave the kiss of death ,If anyone remembers,,) is now bullish!!
Ben