Re: Re: Re: [RT] nasdaq

Hi Ben,

I had a road runner in 1996, then it was terrible,& I switch to then Bell Atlantic, which became Verizon.Service was very good,until last year, now DSL gets cutoff much often,it started to remind me of those Dial Up days.
I am told, Its a share line,My service will improve if I get Static IP.Any feedback from anybody.I will always be thankful,
Ben I do want to thankyou.Ur a Noble soul
rashid

>From: Ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: 2008/02/11 Mon PM 01:52:16 CST
>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Re: [RT] nasdaq

>Rashidroadrunner is available in your area for $98   you can have phone, tv and  internet(much better reliability than VZ)about 5 times faster tooBen  ----- Original Message -----   From:  vze24c5m@xxxxxxxxxxx   To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 2:34   PM  Subject: Re: Re: [RT] nasdaq
>

>Hi,
>I am having DSL connection on/off problems.Its from   Verizon.Anybody have any suggestions, software to boost or stay   connected.Thank you
>rashid
>
>>From: ketayun <ketayun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Date:   2008/02/11 Mon PM 12:31:58 CST
>>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject:   Re: [RT] nasdaq
>

>>Hi Ron, I used these two and they were   excellent. Both were recomended to me by Kaspersky because I was having   installation etc. problems. To get Windows Installer Clean-up Utility, visit:   http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301To  get a free registry cleaner, you can download ccleaner from here: http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner  Kate ----- Original Message ----- From: Ron C To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 1:24 PM Subject: Re: [RT] nasdaq
>> Ben,   You mention a site that assisted in cleaning up ones computer. Seems I have   deleted the info. Any chance you could post that information again. Thanks for   your frequently helpful posts. Ron ----- Original Message ----- From: Ben To:   realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Cc: TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 10:29 AM Subject: [RT] nasdaq
>>
>> look like the genralls are back to lead nasdaq higher rimm aapl bidu   volume is confirming this moves too Ben

>Checked by AVG Free   Edition.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: