From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ira
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:30 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] SPX

Earl:

Here is what the SOX looks like to me.  There is still downside pressure being applied to the daily chart and there is a target price at 1353 for this move down.  For a retracement of any magnitude to start price would have to go through 1440 and then the first price objective would be 1491.   There are two shorter cycles at work here that could come into play today because price is over extended.  One has an entry price at 1404 with a target price at 1451 and the other has an entry price at 1419 with a target price at 1507.  There are intermediate price objectives involved here, but this is the overall look at things.