[RT] Re: Still Bearish

From: Ben
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 5:43 PM
Subject: Re:  Still Bearish

Here is a picture of my long term trading indicator
its used to pick tops and bottoms on any stock, index, commodity,, etc

it only trades 10-20 times per year
when it closes under the lower line ,and then cross back above the lower line ,,its an official buy,right now looks to me we are very close to a temp bottom
and
a 15-30 points up is the most to hope for
as the rest of the picture is still grim
Ben