[RT] Invitation to new MarketForecast Yahoogroup

Dear Traders,

I have been receiving numerous requests from many
traders about sharing the market forecasts and wanting to know what will happen
tomorrow more frequently. It appears original membership fees may have been
preventing many traders to join inspite of liking and appreciating the
forecasts. It will be my pleasure if these forecasts are appreciated by a much
wider audience.

So this is an attempt to offer my forecasts to a
much larger group of traders and making it extremely affordable. I am
very confident that forecasts I provide are extremely valuable and most unique
amongst anything currently offered by anyone anywhere
else.

To join please clicl on: <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MarketForecast/

I will be frequently discussing my strategy for
next trading day based on the forecasts  which will be big help to anyone
to understand and trade using the forecasts.

I have also uploaded trading strategy to be used in
conjunction with the forecasts and in my experience this methodology has been
extremely successful and will help all traders to use the forecasts more
effectively.

The group is free for everyone to join till 30th
Mar'04 after which very nominal charges of $45/6 month or $9/month will have to
be paid to remain a regular member.

I am willing to even lower the charges if we
achieve a critical mass of members.

I apologize if any member receives this notice
twice because of multiple memberships to Yahoogroups.

Thanks!

Abhay

Moderator, MarketForecast Yahoogroup

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor