RE: [RT] Political Posts

Sounds
like you paid more than your fair share if you ended up paying 60%. I'm no
expert in U.S. taxes, or your own personal situation for that matter, but
doesn't it make more sense in a small
corporation to bonus out the profits and just end up with a
personal tax rate, rather than a corporate one as well?
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
size=2>
Just a
thought.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
size=2>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
size=2>Andrew

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobsKC
  [mailto:bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 11:55
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  Political Posts<FONT
  face="Comic Sans MS" size=2> <FONT
  face=Tahoma>[snip]  In my small company, (37
  employees), my firm paid taxes on what it made, I got what was left and then I
  paid taxes on that same money again.  I was lucky to end up with 40 cents
  on the dollar.<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
  size=2> [snip]

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click Here

Yahoo! Groups Links