RE: [RT] sp500/nasdaq top

<SPAN
class=975323014-08032004>One of my brothers and I worked for Texas State govt
(the University of Texas @ Austin) at separate times and places.  He went
on to be a research scientist @ Mobil, I went to Novell for a # of years.
I've friends who've worked for British Petroleum, IBM, Microsoft,
etc.
<SPAN
class=975323014-08032004>
<SPAN
class=975323014-08032004>From my experiences and that of my brothers / friends I
conclude that while I wouldn't quite phrase it as Dave did, the belief that
private enterprise as instantiated in corporate america is more efficient than
big govt is not the truism that l-f capitalists believe it
is.
<SPAN
class=975323014-08032004>
<SPAN
class=975323014-08032004>Cheers,
<SPAN
class=975323014-08032004>Brendan
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Bob
  [mailto:BHEISLER@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 4:47
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  sp500/nasdaq top
  You're kidding right?  Or do you actually
  believe this?
  <BLOCKQUOTE