  >From:
  Steve
  Roberts
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 9:40
AM
  Subject: Re: healthcare was RE: [RT]
  sp500/nasdaq top

  >Sorry, but I'm having too much fun in "retirement" to write a book.
  That will have wait for another incarnation.

  Earl,

  As you have no doubt heard from many of us, you provide a depth of
  understanding to this group that I often wish were more regular. I "always"
  read your posts. Just for fun, from your "retirement" perch, if you wanted to
  jot a regular commentary of any type, I would love to read it...

  Steve
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com