Re[2]: [RT] nasdaq and sp500 top

Probability  does  not  matter  itself.  You may have only 30% winning
trades  and  be  successful,  and  90% wins and still be unsuccessful.
Math. expectations of a trade what is count:

G = p*avg_win + (1-p)*avg_loss,

where  G  is  expectation  of  a  trade,

avg_win, avg_loss - average win/loss respectively,

p - probability of winning trade.

Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex_bell@xxxxxxx