Re: healthcare was RE: [RT] sp500/nasdaq top

Yes and isn't it odd that that very party claims to represent the
"little people"?  I am all for tort reform including not
only limits to settlements but costs of defending one's self shift to the
parties presenting the suit if they lose.  Ambulance chasing needs
to end and if there are too many lawyers in America to find
"real" work, the law schools need to limit enrollment to some
reasonable level of what is needed in this country to do "real"
work.  The medical schools have been doing this for decades if not
forever.
Yes, we are off of trading issues and I'm participating but the
intellectual conversations here are and have been so interesting and
enjoyable that I am loath to take a position on limiting them unless it
gets out of hand.
A special thanks to Ben for his recent posts which are always informative
and timely.
Bob