Re: healthcare was RE: [RT] sp500/nasdaq top

Earl-

I have a dear friend of mine who is a nurse at a major metro
city hospital.  Her experiences; and what she's related to me;
dovetail with comments and observations from both you and Mark .
She observes doctors ordering tests and procedures which are probably
unnecessary and in a lot of cases don't benefit the patient.

Is this 'easy money' to justify billing medicare; fear of being sued; or a
little of each?

One other comment re drug and medical research.  If the conclusions
of the project do not mesh with the desired outcome; the results aren't
published.

chas
====

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511