[RT] INTRUST/ Millennium

Well Charles, whatever it is will be more than we had.

Plus I do not begrudge the attorneys whatever their contingency is [and
there likely are legal limits], since they took the case totally on
contingency at a time all law enforcement and the court on the case found
whatever they could.

They could have spent 3 years of their time and net a big zero.

Sorry you feel the way you do.

Sincerely,

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511