  >From:
  Tony
  Pylypuk
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">RealTraders ; <A
  title=bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx href="">BobsKC
  Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 6:00
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Silence at RT

  Hi,

  Can someone tell me what is happening to
  RealTraders?

  I have not received messages from members of the
  group since the last post of 2004/02/25, which preceded my post of
  2004/02/26.

  While I am accustomed to having my opinions
  ignored, I do not understand the reason for silence.  The best I can make
  of this silence is that the market is at a potential turning point but has not
  yet determined its direction, and that as a consequence, the gurus who
  contribute to RT are either biding their time or finding nothing in the market
  worth commenting upon.

  In short, I would appreciate knowing why the
  tread has become bare.

  Tony

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/