Re: [RT] Silence at RT

Hi
I have been a silent precipitant of RT for a long time and I have gotten
your emails from the group.
I might not have gotten much else so it could be slow.
If you log into yahoo groups you can check the status of your groups as some
times Yahoo make you check in once in a while to remain active.
Ernie