Re: [RT] Calendar Spreads

I guess you were talking very loosely when you called
options "an interest bearing instrument"?

That aside, I was confused by your post in regards to what your
opinion is of Ray's strategy and how your strategies differ from his.

You say that your use of options is different from Ray's,
since you like to have 2 of the 3 possible market actions
to be in your favor.  But then you admit that Ray's position
has 2 of the 3 things in its favor.  I guess that Ray's 2 things
are different from your 2 things.  Is that what the difference is?

It seems your favorite strategy is straddles or something similar.
Is this just your preference or are there some statistics that
you are relying on for your edge?

Neal