Re: [RT] Looking for information in Ira Tunik

Regarding Ira, everything that Chas wrote rings true for me. The one thing I have to add is that I know Ira, and studied with him.

My experience is that he is a sincere and capable retired floor trader, with a broad range of experience, who has an excellent methodology. Is it a fit for you? Only you will know after learning it.

One thing is certain. You will learn an enormous amount in the relationship. I still do, via his Yahoo Group.

If you become a student, he will spare no effort to help you become a success. Is this a guarantee? Of course not. And he would tell you the same thing. He is a straight shooter in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

Eliot

Eliot Kaplan
ISU, Inc.